Wow am i sore today!! I did the noon lap swim yesterday and now I remember how much work swimming is. Yesterday was a terrific day...lap swim in the sun, Parkinson's support group, then a four hour sail in the evening on a 22 foot sailboat in a weekly race called the "Duck Dodge" with an old high school classmate I connected with on FB. i got home around 10 pm, late for me, and I was so starving I ate a bagel, loaded. Something very healthy about being out on the water. I may start crewing on a regular basis.
Today my friend Pete came over and we hung my new screen door, then took it down for me to paint and rescreen. My very unfriendly neighbor stalked by, pushing the door out of her way and Pete asked me why she dislikes me so much. She refuses to talk to me, but something is really bothering her. I went over with a 'peace offering' in a glass of wine, but she is refusing to answer the door or the phone. She keeps putting me off, and I dont know why we just can't sit down and talk it out. I really dislike people not being straight on with me.
It will be a beautiful evening in Seattle!
No comments:
Post a Comment