Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I Did IT and I'm Still Alive to talk about it!

I made a very difficult personal and professional decision, but realized my body and mind couldnt keep up with the rigors of my job...so on Decmber 17 I locked the key to the speech room door for the last long time.  I do not know when I will go back; in most ways, I still havent felt "on leave." Emily and her five month old puggle (both so alike, both so intense and demanding were home from Arizona the entire time from Dec 18.  I cried when I kissed them both goodbye and came home to a messy, dirty house from too many beings. I could have stayed in the mess...Steve took a sick day to clean the filhy rug.  It didnt come without mixed feelings..It has been months, nearly a half a year since i have been alone  in my own home.  I have a few irons in the fire to discuss in  the next few weeks.  Feel free to comment if you have any!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment