Saturday, April 23, 2011

I have been too busy

to write  much lately.  Still awaiting disability and busy preparing to file a grievance against my lawyer with the state bar association.  I have a very good pro bono lawyer helping me and now I  just need to find another lawyer to take my ADA case.  I have been cycling in a new class three days a week and it has been great.  Today was a sunny warm day and I got the rest of my vegetable and flower garden beds planted. 

My roomie is moving out before my daughter gets home from college and I have been busy training her puppy who stayed with me when she flew back without her in April.  Milli has been a handful, very high strung, insecure, smart and high energy.  Kinda like my daughter, lol. 

Now I have to figure out how to set my expectations for her moving back in this summer.  Steve is relieved to be leaving all the drama and I can't say I blame him.  I am coming to the conclusion that I will probably spend the rest of my life alone.  But I won't know until I try.

"I complained I had no shoes, until I met a man with no feet."