Are better for me. I decided to limit my Facebook addiction this morning (I just love the discussion groups!) and get to work earlier. The meds seem to be making me a bit speedy but it's not an unpleasant feeling. Just a buzz like too much coffee used to give me.
I am collaborating with my favorite teacher here. She teaches second grade, and her style is totally hip, and black, and direct. She has gorgeous long hair..I havent had the courage to ask her if they are extensions or not. I asked her for tea after work a few weeks ago and was glad I did. This was inspired by our new AG's challenge that America is a country of cowards; while blacks and whites may work together, we don't hang out socially together. I decided to prove him wrong. S...was delighted. Her friendship is now growing into a cool collaboration involving my love of dance music with the curriculum. Looks like her students will benefit from our friendship, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment