Took three cold showers yesterday but survived the sweaty heat. I took apart my door to prep it for either painting or stripping...it looks to be made of fir, not pine, and the dang thing is solid! My friend Pete offered to bring over his electric planer...he also has a table saw. I think I'll decide about the color or stripping today. The screening should be easy to do. Installing a dog door will take more work.
Had an anxiety attack last night after a long day, two glasses of wine on an empty stomach, and delayed dinner. My ex dropped my youngest off and stood in the doorway of my condo trying to converse with me. The whole scene felt like I had lost control. I am trying to wean off anti-anxiety meds, and have been doing fine by checking in. I will have to do a better job protecting myself from situations like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment