with a stomachache, a grinding sensation i sometimes get. i checked in with myself (new for me) and decided after tums didnt help, that maybe it was just an empty stomache. I didnt eat enough yesterday I thought, and its catching up with me. So, untypical of me, I got up, unconcerned about the hour, came into the kitchen and had a bowl of cereal (frosted flakes) with raspberries (fresh). I am feeling better and will head back upstairs to bed.
It may be a simple thing, but it feels important. I spent the day yesterday in service to my family and people I care about. It's ok to take some time out for me.
I found my old wooden screen door at a restore place yesterday..it's perfect! Needs rescreening, repainting, some sizing (like, its a half inch too wide..how to do this?), new hinges, and a new latch but otherwise, its perfect. Another find for 35 buckolas and I am feeling so self-reliant!
Another hot one today. probably in the low 90's.
No comments:
Post a Comment