Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feeling Good

I am feeling good and doing better.  I made it through three full days this week, and am pacing myself better than before.  It helps that the school is smooth and easy and runs like clockwork.  I am more organized, eating more, less stressed, less anxious all around and finally...finally it is coming together for me medically, emotionally,in fact I am afraid to even write about it cuz I might 'jinx' it.  I saw my orthopedist today about my hip and leg length difference.  He found my lowest disc to be full of degenerative arthritis, so asked about pain.  It will eventually catch up with me, but until then I am to continue to build my core strength and overall strength.  He was very impressed with my strength and my gait, very pleased with his work and mine.  I guess it is a perfect case of live in the moment with an eye to the future, but at this moment, life is good.  Seraquel makes me wake like a zombie but takes away my constant...constant feeling that I am supposed to be doing something, or something bad is about to happen.  sigh.  what a relief!!

my youngest is here!  she walked home from soccer practice today, so I rode my scooter to work and enjoyed the late summer day.  She starts high school next week, is nervous about starting but she will learn to love it.  It's a transition for her. 

Strange dreams last night about being overcome in avalanches, first snow, then rocks.  About swimming in caribbean waters.  It made me want to book a reservation for a resort when I woke up. 

maybe I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment